ALL THAT TEXT….WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Thank you for partnering with Be Authentic Productions for your Real Estate Photography needs. We are confident you will be more than satisfied with the world class service you’ll receive here. We are one of northern California’s premiere Production and Photography houses. Our client portfolio includes everything from photographing architecture and homes weddings, and documentary films. We have a wealth of knowledge and understand that we bring to the table. This provides us with a unique edge on all other photographers. Because we understand production, marketing, photography, and film we are able to use real world analytics paired with exceptional staff and gear to produce eye catching images that really work. That’s the key, they actually help you sell you’re homes.
So how does this all work you might ask? Well here is a few guidelines we use to better serve our clients and provide them with the exceptional service they have come to know and expect.
With all service based industries this is really a marriage between a home owner, an agent, and a content developer (Us). When approached together with a team mindset we are able to produce stunning imagery that will help you sell your home. So how does this team work. Well let me start by outlining what we do and do not do:
WHAT WE DO:
1. We take photos, beautiful brilliant magazine quality images.
2. We know the equipment both it’s strengths and limitations. This makes us the experts. The same way we wouldn’t tell you how to sell a home, please don’t attempt to direct us how to use the equipment. It is very expensive and highly specialized gear that we have been appropriately trained to handle and use.
3. We know light, we will make suggestions and provide appropriate guidance on best shooting time practices. This is because we spend our days pretty much staring into the sun…no but seriously we watch the light we know how it works and we suggest you take our advice when it comes to shooting times and windows of opportunity.
4. We do strive to serve your vision. Ultimately you are our client and our goal is to serve you. We appreciate that you are the expert at selling this home and we want to know what you think it’s best features are. Please feel free to note angles you like, lighting you like, rooms you think show better than other etc. Don’t be offended if we don’t use what you think might work…there is definitely a good reason why we may shy away from your suggestion…but ultimately we will try to accommodate as many of your requests as possible because we are there to serve you. This means if you insist on a certain image or angle being shot…we are not responsible for the results later if you find you don’t like the result.
5. We are there to serve the home owner and make them feel like you have put them in good hands trusting us in their homes. We will be very respectful and honoring. We will ask their permission as we go through the process and ensure their space and time is respected.
6. We don’t dress to impress. Being photographers in the climate of Northern California please be prepared to see your photographer show up in shorts, a shirt, and sandles or boots depending on the terrain. We are not runway models and we are there to track through the woods, on trails, through attics, and barns, etc…it’s a dirty job actually so we dress comfortably so we can better serve you. We sometimes wear things like flipflops because they allow us to easily remove our shoes from area to areas as we service a home.
7. Finall we are proud of our service. We are part of this amazing community and we are honored they have welcomed us literally into their homes. Because of this we strive to provide our clients with amazing service that they will want to share with family and friends both near and far. It is for this reason that we provide a shoot guarantee. If we miss something or a photo is out of focus or just looks weird in general, we will go back and shoot it at no additional charge to you.
WHAT WE DON’T DO:
1. We do not assume to know how to sell a home. We are photographers and as such will focus on what best suits a photo. We will rely on the agent to provide the appropriate information and guidance as to what to focus on and how to best shoot the home for selling purposes.
2. We are NOT stagers. We believe you have hired us to be the expert at what we do, take photos…not prepare a home for photos. That is the job of the owner and the agent. Homes that are not properly prepared for photos will not be subject to the shot guarantee and require a reshoot fee to return and shoot new photos without clutter in them. Clutter consist of, but is not limited to, water bottles on shelves, dog bowls and beds, animals in shots, broken articles, clothing, grooming supplies, etc. It is the job of the agent and owner to properly prepare the home. If the photographer feels moving an item would better present a room then she/he will make that suggestion but again…we are not the final work in preparation, you are so please be sure to have it ready.
3. We are not a cleanup crew. If we arrive at a location and the home is not prepared for photos the photographer will wait a maximum of 15min. If the house is not prepared to shoot in that time, the photographer will notify management that the house is unprepared for shooting. This will result in a same day cancellation which is subject to full session rate fees being applied. So please be sure to have the home ready for photographing when we come. If you would like to know what that looks like you can review our Pre Shoot Checklist here: PRE SHOOT CHECKLIST
4. We are not boring….No seriously, we love our community and the agents in it and we strive to build lasting fun relationships with each one. If at any point your experience with us is anything but fun and enjoyable please notify us right away of your experience and we will do our best to be sure it never happens again.
5. Finally we are not hard to work with. Through our online booking system, 24hr turn around times, exceptional response times, and feedback driven experience we are sure you will find your time with us effortless. Our goal is to take the hard work and stress out of the Real Estate Content development portion of your process. If we have done that we feel like we’re winning.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
We offer a large variety of services for real estate agents here at Be Authentic. Below you will find a list of the services we provide as well an approximate timeline for those services:
Standards Real Estate Photos Interior/Exterior: 24hr turn around
Photos and Drone Photos: 24hr
Photo slide Video: 48hrs
Flyer Creation: 24hrs
With Walkthrough Narration: =24hrs to Video Service
Photos with Window upgrade: +24hrs to Standard Photo Service
Matterport: Same day delivery
These times are estimates, but we strive to be as close to them as possible for every session.
We understand things come up so this fee outline is on a case by case determination. That said, We require 24hrs notice prior to the booking for cancellations. In the event you are unable to do so we will charge a 50.00 rescheduling fee for all late cancellations. In the event we are turned away at the door because the house is unprepared we will charge the full rate of the session for the door step cancellation.
In the event you have 3 late cancellations in a single month you will be unable to book services with us again for one full year from the date of the last Late cancellation that resulted in the penalty.
If you have 3 door step cancellations in any 6 month period you will be barred from booking with us for a full calendar year from the date of the last door step cancellation to resulted in the penalty.
We have an exclusivity program for agents who sign on with us as their exclusive content provider. This is by invitation only and allows agents some really amazing services only available to exclusive agents.
The exclusive agent program is on an annual basis and consists of a 1 year commitment. With this commitment comes some unique benefits like, standardized pricing, weekend bookings, no cancellation fees except for doorstep cancellation. However, no exclusive agent can ever be barred from services. Exclusive agents will have a custom booking profile online they can book through, we will back up their listing photos for up to one year from the date of delivery, a wealth of other features tailored specifically to agents looking to sell more homes.
If you would like to learn more please let your photographer know the next time you shoot with them that you are looking for exclusive service and we will contact you and set up a time to review your eligibility and see if you are a good fit for the exclusivity program.
Please not all drone operation is subject to the operators discretion. Please do not attempt in any way to pressure the operator into flying in situations he or she deem inappropriate. The resulting fines and penalties are not worth it to you or the operator.
She/He is the expert and will use their better judgement to decide if the weather will permit safe and effective operation of the craft. If the operator sees any reason to not fly that day we will happily reschedule that portion of the shoot again at no additional charge to you.
Be Authentic Productions and none of it’s affiliates make any promises of any kind neither before or after services. We are not responsible for pre existing conditions in the home and the damage to those areas by our operators when said areas were already in disrepair.
You agree to not hold Be Authentic Photography or any of its’ affiliates responsible for damages or loss resulting from the use of and operation of normal equipment used in the operations of capturing the property we have hired to cover.
In the event damages do occur and you feel the operator was negligent and responsible you agree to forgo legal ramifications and instead agree to resolve all disputes through litigation instead of court suits.
We are thrilled that you have chosen to partner with us and we are sure you will be more than happy with the service we provide. In the event you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or speak directly to your service provider. We would be happy to resolve any issues that arise as quickly as possible.